Monday, March 08, 2010

Women's Day Musings






I am proud to be a woman, fortunate to have been raised- up to believe in myself, find a meaning in my life and assist others to make meaning. As a woman and foremost, a human being, I  am blessed by god to partake the responsibilities of a higher order. God has designed women to be attractive, more expressive , more tolerant and well they come with certain 'conditions': she has to be protected and cared for.

Best Thing about Being A Woman, and the Worst.......

I love that as women we have many more avenues of self- expression: color, clothes, cosmetics, crying...........
What I dislike about women in general is that they have a tendecy to be openly jealous. I hate sterotyping but these are my generalisations in this short life journey.

Best Woman in my Life

Mother. The first one I have seen. I see her face in Mother Mary, Goddess Durga, Kali and Saraswati. The best thing about my mom is her ability to adapt so well...how she can be strict at one moment and completely cutesy at another one.

No comments: