Monday, January 04, 2010

What I learnt from 2009

I ve been meaning to write these down. So here I go:

1) Your family is the core reason for your success and in fact existence
2) Travelling helps personal evolution
3) At some time of your life you have to learn to stay out-of-home, clichade but true : " learn to stand on your feet"
4) Nurture the kid in you: enjoy small joys and gifts
5)  "I am there for you always": Don't believe always, always
6) I love ice-creams, Delhi, Seasides, U2..
7) Gaining weight is more fun than losing it
8) Talk lesser, do more. Don't talk until you've done
9) Wisdom tooth may be painful, gaining wisdom is painful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ve been meaning to write these down (since quite sometime). So here I go:

point 1 and 3 contradict
point 5, some external factors may b uncontrollable, again- read point 5 in conjunction with point 1- may not always be true
point 7- have ur weight reduction targets set.. achieving targets can be equally exciting
point 8- very true for talkative ppl like u!
point 9- its part of life, comes with exp. some of the things LIFE teaches u...

nixkina said...

:)

1 and 3 do not contradict because your family still remains the core motivation to be independent. Remember the aircraft warning to put a mask before you try to help out your child?
Hmm, yea I guess family is always there for you. But then again, there are times when they have their own compulsions, but they still remain your core reason for existence.
Your comments on point 7 noted, maybe they can be here in 2010 learning.
How can you say I'm talkative, guess you know me!?? but I donot think I can be less expressive...maybe instead of talking more I should be writing or painting more!