Monday, January 18, 2010

A Landmark Birthday

So, I am 25 today. I enter a new quarter. A phase where I need to take responsibility of people and things, a move from being dependent on others. A move to consolidate and advance achievement, accomplish dreams, be productive and live life with zest. To make a difference, to strive, to love and contribute. So my first birthday  away from home, different in many ways and similar in some. Missed my folks but getting used  to new friends and environs. Glad and contented neverthless with the jouney of life. I 've always got more than I wanted. I planned less, god has given me more, so I am very happy, overwhelmed and hopeful. God, just want peace on earth, grant me my wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shud get a noble peace prize for ur wish!

nixkina said...

nobel prize is for deeds not wishes!And thank god for that!

Anonymous said...

aap to serious ho gaye..