Saturday, December 05, 2009

A New Start

Sometimes how ever much you try, you just cannot get old things renewed. It just doesn't stay the same. So I 've tried my best to export-import my old blog: but its not working out. Don't expect me to cut-copy-paste 150 blog posts. So here I am starting a afresh. You know I had made that blog my own: populated so many links, customised the HTML template...it got a lot of clicks and so many comments....I think I got emotionally attached with the blog, so its a tough decision to move on for me. So  I've decided there is no point mentioning the old blog, let it just fade away. Let the readers just fade away. I'll get a new face, a new identity and that blog can die its slow death. It remains to be seen how often I snoop to check how its doing: whether or not it has completed 10,000 clicks but so be it. I sleep now. I have moved to a new home in cyberspace. See you around!

No comments: